We now offer a secure and convenient way for you to contribute to St. Francis Parish!
Online donations may be made at any time from the privacy and comfort of your own home or any place with internet access. Online donations are credited to your tax statement for the end of the year (except when made anonymously), and each user can change his or her preferences or desired donation amounts at any time!
What are the parishioner benefits?
- No need for checks
- Option to remain anonymous
- Financial planning allows you to align your income schedule with your parish offertory schedule
- Allows you to give even if you are unable to attend Mass
- Contribution amount is easily adjusted
- Credit card option allows you to take advantage of any benefits such as airline mileage or cash bonuses
- Online Giving may be utilized in conjunction with regular offering envelopes
- No need to share confidential account information, as you may enter it directly into the Online Giving secure site
What are the parish benefits?
- No check processing fees
- Increases regular giving with recurring contributions
- More accurate revenue forecasting
- Provides electronic donation summary for tax purposes
- Reaches a wider demographic of givers
- Accommodates special collections and missions
- Eliminates concerns regarding protection of sensitive data
- Enhances focus on parish ministries and activities